Compliance and Documentation
Compliance and Documentation Training
Credit Risk Management, L.L.C. regularly offers Compliance and Documentation training throughout the year. Please check our Training schedule for the most current offerings.
Regulatory Compliance Reviews
Fair Lending and Compliance Reviews:
Credit Risk Management, L.L.C. remains committed to maintaining high standards and consistency in our compliance reviews.
We continue to use only employed, not contracted, associates. Our team of associates collectively pocess hundreds of years of
credit, documentation, regulatory and/or legal experience (most as lenders and/or credit officers).
CRM is a service-oriented company that brings consultative and collaborative approaches to the compliance review process.
This can only be done effectively with skilled and experienced talent.
CRM will perform a HMDA review that:
- Summarizes the loan transactions and lending relationship by providing very detailed information for documentation, compliance, and credit issues observed during the review;
- Describes the adequacy of financial information based on existing data in customers' credit files;
- Identifies missing credit-related data (financial statements, rent rolls, work-in-progress schedules, tax returns, etc.);
- Provides lenders with summary of credit issues and additional information needed based on our review of the credit file and our understanding of the relationship;
- Performs (with required financial data) summary credit analysis on primary and secondary repayment capacities;
- Determines adequacy of structure and repayment source(s);
- Makes assessments of lender performance in the following categories:
- Level of loan documentation and regulatory compliance deficiencies;
- Adherence to Bank lending policies and procedures;
- Quality of credit analysis/identification of repayment capacity;
- Appropriateness of loan structure;
- Appropriateness of risk grade (or rating);
- Identifies documentation exceptions;
- Determines compliance with lending regulatory standards;
- Reviews preliminary findings with lenders/credit officer on a daily basis and concluding findings with credit officers and/or lenders prior to final report;
- Evaluates integrity of risk grading (or rating) and other compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures;
- Presents findings in written report per format determined by the Bank.
Bank Secrecy Act Review:
Federal Law requires each financial institution to establish and maintain a BSA/AML Compliance program.
This program must provide for minimum requirements as outlined in § 326.8 of FDIC rules and regulations to include independent testing of BSA/AML controls to
verify compliance with the financial institution's BSA/AML programs.
Contact us to find out more.
Back to Services Index